Thursday 1 January 2015

Welcome!


The Travels of Nillian the Writer is a steam-punk inspired web-serial. It is set in an imaginary world where the technological advancement went a bit different and steam power is the main source of technology.
In this world we will follow the travels of Nillian, who is trying to find out what happened to Dr. Biene, the world's foremost steam engineer and scientist, and the notebooks containing Dr Biene's final work.

Index of the volumes:

Navigation: For first-time readers the easiest thing to do is start at Volume I (see link above) and go through the different pages with the "Newer Post" button.
If you are looking for a specific page I created an index here. As I'll have to update it manually it might not be up to date all the time, but I will do my best.

At the moment I'm stuck with a scene, so for the nearby future no updates will follow. I will resume when I have got everything in order again, sorry about that!


If you have any comments, questions or critiques regarding a specific page, you are free to leave a comment on that page. Really, I appreciate any feedback!
For comments of a more general nature you can also reach me by email: yemors@gmail.com.

Listed on: